Word of the day: Trenzy

Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Definition of Trenzy. When a person on Twitter goes on a update spree. Preferably in a angry tone directed against a topic/ company or individual.

Here is a theoretical example.
Lifehack
Why don't Nokia support updates for Mac usrs? 2 hours ago
I feel like I've been sent on a loop through all the Nokia pages on the web to sort it. No bloody xplanation. 45 min ago
Stupid Care center uses 3 days to update my phone??!! I cant live 3 dayz without my mobile!!!! 30 min ago
I will never by a Nokia phone again. Arrogant finish vodka drinking flock under MSFT control. Samsung here I come. 10 min ago


What to learn for a marketeer you say? There are 2 things actually.

First. Do you listen for actual Trenzies about your products or brand in social media? If not, you better start. Check out Twingly who can do both blog searches and Twitter searches.
Second. If you pick up the word Trenzy in your vocabulary I will have proven how easy spreading content in a connected world is.

A short but sweet Digg. If you want to check out my tweets follow the link in the upper left corner of this blog page.

0 comments:

Einstein on numbers

Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstein

About DigDigg

The english language version of the Norwegian marketing blog Norvegiasyndromet

Vision of DigDigg

Inspiration and food for thought. 

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP